Special from R 76 000 per person sharing
Cape Town & Namibia
- 15 nights exploring Namibia and visit to Cape Town
- 4 nights in Cape Town at 5-star boutique hotel
- 4 nights in Sossusvlei - all inclusive
- 2 nights in Swakopmund - B&B
- 2 nights in Damaraland - all inclusive
- 3 nights in Etosha National Park - all inclusive
- including free hot air balloon over the red dunes!
- including free trip to see desert elephants!
- including R 500 dinner voucher at Chef's Warehouse Beau Constance
- including free one-way flight Cape Town to Windhoek
Ever dreamt of being alone? Of staring at the sky without any light pollution or sounds? Driving for hours in moon-like landscapes and seeing no other people?
Then Namibia is for you! This is one of the most beautiful and different countries you will have ever visited.
From Windhoek you drive to the famous Red Dunes at Sossusvlei. You will, upon leaving the capital, immediately be amazed by the views. Your lodge is located on the slopes of a mountain offering endless views. Wait till the sun sets, grab a glass of wine or G&T, and simply dream away… Your villa is recently renovated and there are some great activities available at this lodge…. Is racing on quad bikes across the red dunes on your bucket list, a hot air balloon ride over the red dunes, or maybe a champagne breakfast near eerie Death Valley? It is all possible here!!
After 4 nights you will depart for Swakopmund on the Atlantic coast. This very German influenced town offers great food and some restaurants and will very likely be one of the very few civilized places you will see on this trip. Between the ocean and Etosha Park lies Damaraland. This is according to us one of the most beautiful areas in Namibia. Watch the sun set from the giant boulders and explore the area for the almost extinct desert elephants! From here it is quite a drive to Etosha Park. The lodge we have selected for you has a Moroccan feel and boasts an uninterrupted view over the Salt Lakes where you will occasionally see a herd of animals walking by. This is a stunning lodge and you can also decide to simply stay a day in your room to chill out and enjoy the views!