Special - from R 110 000 per person sharing - book and stay before 31 MARCH 2019
The Best of South Africa
- 13 nights of complete relaxation
- 4 nights in 5 star design boutique hotel close to Table Mountain - B&B
- 3 nights in 5 star small hotel in the heart of the Winelands - B&B
- 3 nights on a unspoilt endless beach - all meals included - FB
- 3 nights on safari in a private game reserve - all inclusive
- FREE rental car - Group E - AVIS - zero excess in Cape Town and Johannesburg
- FREE 30 minutes helicopter trip around Cape Peninsula
- FREE R 500 credit at The Pot Luck Club with guaranteed booking
- FREE R 800 credit at FYN with guaranteed booking
- FREE 1 way flight Cape Town - Johannesburg
Explore an amazing country, dine at the best restaurants and a free helicopter ride over the Cape Peninsula!
South Africa is an extremely diversified country with beauty everywhere. We have created a package that will show you very different areas in the country. Starting off in Cape Town.
This tour starts in Cape Town where your base is on the slopes of Table Mountain, less than 10 minutes from all major attractions Cape Town offers. This one-of-the-most-beautiful-cities-in-the-world has it all: nature, shopping, world class restaurants, amazing beaches, culture, galleries and the creativity is everywhere in the streets. Explore this city and you will be planning your next trip again! Included is an unforgettable helicopter trip and a reservation in a restaurant it is hard to get into, plus we offer R 500 credit here!
Your next destination will be the beach! You will drive for 3 hours through beautiful scenery to De Hoop Reserve near the most Southern Tip of Africa. Here we found a boutique hotel on the beach with 6 rooms only. The rooms have uninterrupted views of the ocean and there is not much else around you. Enjoy a Marine Big 5 tour, snorkel, mountain bike, nature game drives or simply chill in the stunning lodge! An excellent chef serves meals three times a day and you will be pampered in this luxurious small luxury hotel!
After 3 nights you are off to the majestic Winelands. This will be another 3 hours drive via a mountain pass to picturesque Franschhoek. This is heaven for wine and food lovers, although there is way more to do than just that. We suggest a number of wineries to visit to experience the enormous variety: from Cape Dutch styled to very modern wineries. This mountaineous region is breathtaking in each season and one doesn’t have to love wine to appreciate it!
Your last stop is the Big 5! You fly from Cape Town to Johannesburg and drive 3 hours from the airport to a 5 star private game lodge. Get ready to see lots of animals, eat delicious meals, hear the sounds of the bush…
Your international flight into Cape Town and out of Johannesburg is not included.